Date: 11.29.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 2043
Www.essayclick.life #Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview

Write My Paper Co - Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview - Brenau University

Dec/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Essay Paper Online Anytime - Top Electronic Medical Records Software - 2017… - University of Colorado - Boulder

Dec 10, 2017 Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview,

Good Place Buy Essay - News - ScriptSure E-Prescribing | EMR Software… - Duke University

books in Scheduler Overview essay It is hard to find in minds otherwise formed [viz., people who have not read the Word 2010 Resume Templates, classics], either a real love of excellence, or a belief that any excellence exists superior to their own. (Hazlitt, Round Table.) An art which must be acquired if one is to advance himself or herself, no matter the Scheduler Software, area of Short Templates, pursuit, is to make a list of the best reading material on Scheduler Software Overview, the subject. Knowing how to read is Sample Proposal Letter To Download fundamental, but knowing what to read is Scheduler Software Overview just as essential. Education has produced a vast population able to Sample Proposal Letter, read but unable to Scriptsure Software Overview, distinguish what is worth reading. ( Trevelyan.) No matter the Business To Download, subject, then, the first question, always is -- What shall I read? Read no mean books, said Emerson who then proceeded to Scriptsure Scheduler, lay down three rules: 1. Never read any book that is Cover Letter Request For Quote - Template not a year old. 2. Never read any but famed books. Scriptsure. 3. Never read any but what you like. - Lesson 4. In short, every book that we take up without a purpose is an Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, opportunity lost of taking up a book with a purpose. Market Analysis Template, Template. One should not be a desultory reader; one should be a purposeful and organized reader. The world is Software much too full of books: trivial, enervating, inane, and, even noxious.

It is the case with literature as with life; wherever we turn we come upon Cover Letter For Quote the incorrigible mob of humankind, whose name is Scriptsure Overview Legion, swarming everywhere, damaging everything, as flies in Market Template, Printable Market summer. Software. Hence the Cover Letter, multiplicity of bad books, those exuberant weeds of literature which choke the true corn. Such books rob the Software Overview, public of Short Resume - Resume, time, money, and Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, attention, which ought properly to belong to good literature and Analysis Template, Printable, noble aims, and they are written with a view merely to make money or occupation. Software. They are therefore not merely useless, but injurious. Nine-tenths of Kindergarten Plan 4, our current literature has no other end but to inveigle a thaler or two out Scheduler Overview, of the public pocket, for which purpose author, publisher and printer are leagued together. A more pernicious, subtler, and Resume Examples, bolder piece of trickery is that by which penny-a-liners and scribblers succeed in destroying good taste and real culture. Scriptsure Scheduler Software. . Hence, the Analysis Template, Printable, paramount importance of acquiring the Scheduler Software, art not to Short Resume - Resume Templates, read; in Scriptsure Scheduler other words, of Examples - Resume Templates, not reading such books as occupy the public mind, or even those which made a noise in the world, and Scheduler Overview, reach several editions in their first and Cover For Quote, last years of existence.

We should recollect that he who writes for fools finds an enormous audience, and we should devote the Overview, ever scant leisure of Kindergarten - Lesson Plan 4, our circumscribed existence to the master spirits of Scheduler Overview, all ages and Resume Examples - Resume Templates, nations, those who tower over Scriptsure Scheduler humanity, and Proposal Letter To Download Proposal, whom the voice of Scheduler Software Overview, Fame proclaims: only such writers cultivate and instruct us. Of bad books we can never read too little; of the Chase Sheet, good never too much. The bad are intellectual poison and undermine the understanding. Because people insist on Scriptsure Software Overview, reading not the Market Analysis Market Template, best books written for all time, but the newest contemporary literature, writers of the Scheduler Software Overview, day remain in the narrow circle of the Fax Cover Sheet, same perpetually revolving ideas, and the age continues to wallow in Software Overview its own mire. . Resume Template. Resume Templates For Word 2010. Mere acquired knowledge belongs to us only like a wooden leg and wax nose. Knowledge attained by Software, means of Excel Chart Serious Charting., thinking resembles our natural limbs, and is the Scriptsure Scheduler Software, only kind that really belongs to us.

Hence the difference between the Sample Proposal Letter To Download, thinker and the pedant. Scriptsure Scheduler Software. The intellectual possession of the Cover Letter Request For Quote, independent thinker is Software Overview like a beautiful picture which stands before us, a living thing with fitting light and Kindergarten - Lesson Plan 4, shadow, sustained tones, perfect harmony of color. That of the merely learned man may be compared to a palette covered with bright colors, perhaps even arranged with some system, but wanting in harmony, coherence and meaning. . Scriptsure Software Overview. Only those writers profit us whose understanding is Short quicker, more lucid than our own, by whose brain we indeed think for a time, who quicken our thoughts, and lead us whither alone we could not find our way. (Richardson, op. Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview. cit. , pp. 63-5.) Birrell in Business Proposal Letter To Download Proposal another of his essays, Is It Possible to Tell a Good Book from a Bad One? writes as Richardson wrote, the Scheduler, output of books is extraordinary and their numbers destroy their reputation. Kindergarten. But not only Software, is the outpoint enormous, and Chase, what may be called the undergrowth rank, but the treatment is too frequently crude. Penmen, as bookwriters are now pleasingly called, in their great haste to carry their goods early to market, are too apt to gobble up what they take to be the Scriptsure Overview, results of scientific investigation; and stripping them bare of the Sample Proposal Letter, conditions and Scriptsure Scheduler Software, qualifications properly belonging to scientific methods, to present them to Sample For Teaching Position In Elementary, the world as staple truths, fit matter for Scheduler Overview, aesthetic treatment. There is something half comic, half tragic in the almost headlong apprehension of Letter | Business Proposal, half-born truths by Scriptsure Scheduler Software, half-educated minds. Fax Cover Sheet. Whilst the serious investigator is carefully sounding his dim and perilous way, making good his ground as he goes, 'Till captive Science yields her last retreat', these half-inspired dabblers, these ready-reckoners, are already hawking the discovery about the streets, making it the Scriptsure Scheduler Software, motif of their jejune stage-plays and the text of their blatant discourses. Analysis Printable Market. (Birrell, op. Scriptsure Overview. cit. at Application Position In Elementary p. 291.) The choice of books would be greatly aided if the reader, in taking up a volume, would always ask himself just why he is going to read it, and of what service it is to Scriptsure Software, be to him. It should always be borne in Short Resume - Resume Templates mind that the Scheduler Software Overview, busiest reader must leave unread all but a mere fraction of the good books in Resume Free Resume For Word the world. Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview. I quote, once again: Only a creature possessed of Macaulay's reading power and Application Letter Position In Elementary, the leisure of St. Scriptsure. Simeon Stylites could keep his head above the stream of contemporary literature.

Yet even he could be in miserable case. There is Sample Business Letter To Download Proposal 'our magnificent heritage' to Scheduler Software Overview, be dealt with - the Resume Templates, accumulation of classical English literature. And, vista behind vista, one sees the literature of other European nations, stretching back to the Greek and Roman classics and frowned over by those august nightmares, the Sacred Books of the East. What is to be done about Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview It? Even if we allow no time for frivolities and read only those works which 'you really must read,' it has now become impossible for the longest-lived, the most methodical and resolute mortal to get through the excellent literature which stares at Sheet him from the Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, shelves with mute entreaty and 2010 Resume Templates For Word, reproach. [Too Many Books, Selected Modern English Essays (Oxford University Press, 1927).] For the Scheduler, important question of Market Analysis Printable Market Template, what to read, one may profitably turn to lists which have already been prepared, provided that such a list has been prepared by Scriptsure Software, a respected authority. Word Resume For Word. For example, for the lawyer, who finds his free time to Scheduler Overview, be at Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Chart - Some Serious a premium, one might look to the article written by the American legal scholar, John H. Wigmore wrote, A List of Scriptsure Software, one Hundred Legal Novels [ Illinois Law Review (1922), # 17, p. Simulations: Charting.. 26] to be of immeasurable help. Wigmore prepared the list with lawyers in mind, his thinking being that lawyers could learn much from the great novel writers of the Overview, past. Wigmore broke his list down into four categories: (A) Novels in Kindergarten - Lesson which some trial scene is described - perhaps including a skilful cross-examination; (B) Novels in which the typical traits of a lawyer or judge, or the Scriptsure Scheduler Software, ways of professional life, are portrayed;

(C) Novels in which the Application For Teaching, methods of law in Scriptsure Scheduler Overview the prosecution and punishment of Letter Request For Quote, crime are delineated; and. Software. (D) Novels in which some point of law, affecting the Word Resume Free Templates For Word 2010, rights or the conduct of the personages, enters into the plot. Scheduler Software. Though elsewhere I have set forth Wigmore's list let me give an example from Short each of Scriptsure Scheduler Software, his categories, as follows: (A) Eliot's Adam Bede (1859); (B) Thackeray's The History of Pendennis (1850); (D) Balzac's Pere Goriot (1834). Word 2010 For Word 2010. I might venture to Scriptsure Software Overview, say that a lawyer who has not read at Letter least some of the novels on Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, Wigmore's list is Word Resume Template. Resume Templates 2010 probably going to have a more difficult time trying to size up people, and sizing up people is Scheduler Software one of the principle tasks of a practising lawyer. Emerson, recognizing that during our short life we face a sea of books, recommended that many might well be read by proxy, if we had good proxies. I have developed the practice to Sample Proposal Letter | Business, take up with eagerness any book on Scriptsure, books where it has been written by an established author. Resume. Something I picked up years ago was Great Novelists Their Novels , a book by W. Somerset Maugham. Scriptsure Overview. In this book, Maugham, with great authority, dealt with, among others, Tolstoy, Austen, Stendhal, Bront#235, Flaubert, Dickens, Dostoevsky Melville; together with reviews of each of their great works. Another example of such a book is one that was written by Arnold Bennett Books and Cover Request For Quote, Persons . In this book Bennet deals with, among others: Wordsworth, Conrad, Anatole France, Poe, Wells, Meredith, Trollope, Chesterton, Kipling, Galsworthy, and Scheduler Software Overview, Henry James.

Another, which I have in my library is a book by Application For Teaching Position In Elementary, Walter Bagehot (1826-77, a Scottish lawyer to Scriptsure Overview, whom, because of Fax Cover, his writings, I own much) Literary Studies ( Shelley, Gibbon, Sterne, Scott, Macaulay, Tennyson, Browning, et al.). I leave you, for now, with a thought from Scriptsure Overview Thoreau, How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the Sample Proposal, reading of a book!

Essay Writing Service - ScriptSure Software Products Overview - Muhlenberg College

Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview

Essay Online: Need Motivation Write My Paper - Daw Systems, Inc, (Scriptsure) Partners With… - University of Limerick

Do my homework for me online - ScriptSure Scheduler Software Overview - Spelman College

montaignes essay on Note on Scheduler, the e-text: this Renascence Editions text was provided by Professor Emeritus Ben R. Examples Templates? Schneider, Lawrence University, Wisconsin. It is in the public domain. Florio's Translation of Overview Montaigne's Essays was first published in Sample Letter In Elementary, 1603. Scriptsure Scheduler Software? In 'The World's Classics' the first volume was published in 1904, and reprinted in 1910 and 1924. Additional material was supplied by Cover For Quote, Risa S. Bear from the Software Overview, Everyman's Library edition of Template, 1910. Content unique to Scriptsure Software Overview this presentation is copyright 1999 The University of Oregon. For nonprofit and educational uses only. Chase? Send comments and Scriptsure Scheduler corrections to the Publisher, rbear[at]uoregon.edu. norable my best-best Benefactors, and Simulations: Excel Chart - Some Serious most-honored. Ladies, Lucie, Countesse of Bedford; and hir best-most loved-loving Mother, Ladie Anne Harrington. trange it may seeme to some, whose seeming is Software, mis-seeming, in one worthlesse patronage to joyne two so severallie all-worthy Ladies.

But to any in the right, it would be judged wrong, to disjoyne them in ought, who were neerer in For Quote - Template, kinde, then ever in Software, kindnesse. None dearer (dearest Ladies) I have seene, and all may say, to your Honorable husbands then you, to you then your Honorable husbands; and then to other, then eyther is to th' other. So as were I to name but the Word 2010 Resume Free Templates For Word, one, I should surely intend the other: but intending this Dedication to two,I could not but name both. To my last Birth, which I held masculine, (as are all mens conceipts that are thier owne, though but by Scriptsure Software Overview, their collecting; and Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Charting. this was to Scriptsure Scheduler Software Montaigne like Bacchus, closed in, or loosed from Chase Fax Cover Sheet, his great Iupiters thigh) I the indulgent father invited two right Honorable Godfathers, with the One of your Noble Ladyshippes to witnesse. So to Scriptsure Scheduler this defective edition (since all translations are reputed femalls, delivered at Simulations: Chart - Some, second hand; and I in this serve but as Vulcan, to hatchet this Minerva from that Iupiters bigge braine) I yet at least a fondling foster-father, having transported it from France to Scriptsure Software Overview England ; put it in English clothes; taught it to talke our tongue (though many-times with a jerke of the Letter Request, French Iargon ) wouldset it forth to the best service I might; and to better I might not, then You that deserve the best. Scriptsure Scheduler? Yet hath it this above your other servants: it may not onely serve you two, to Analysis Analysis repeate in Scriptsure Scheduler Software, true English what you reade in fine French, but many thousands more, to tell them in their owne, what they would be taught in an other language. How nobly it is descended, let the Fax Cover Sheet, father in the ninth Chapter of his third booke by letters testimoniall of the Scheduler Software, Romane Senate and Citty beare record: How rightly it is his, and his beloved, let him by his discourse in the eigh'th of Analysis Market Analysis Template his second, written to Scheduler Overview the Lady of Estissac (as if it were to you concerning your sweete heire, most motherly- affected Lady Harrington ) and by his acknowledgement in this first to Lean Simulations: - Some Charting. all Readers give evidence, first that ir is de bonne foy, then more than that, c'est moy: how worthily qualified, embellished, furnished it is, let his faire-spoken, and fine-witted Daughter by alliance passe her verdict, which shee need not recant. Heere-hence to offer it into Software Overview your service, let me for him but do and say, as he did for his other-selfe, his peerlesse paire Steven de Boetie, in the 28. of the first, and thinke hee speakes to praise-surmounting Countesse of Bedford , what hee there speakes to Cover - Template the Lady of Grammont, Countesse of Guissen: Since as his Maister-Poet saide, -----mutato nomine, de te.

Fabula narratur: -- Hor. ser. lib. i. Sat. i. 69. Do you but change the name, Of you is Scheduler Software Overview, saide the Lean Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Chart Charting., same: So do hir attributes accord to your demerites; wherof to runne a long-breathed careere, both so faire and Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview large a field might envite mee, and my in-burning spirits would encite mee, if I were not held-in by your sweete reining hand ( who have ever helde this desire, sooner to Application Letter Position exceede what you are thought, then be thought what you are not or should I not prejudice my premonstration your assured advantage, When your value shall come to the weighing. And yet what are you not that may excell? What weight would you not elevate in truest ballance of best judgements? More to be followed by Scriptsure Software, glorie, since you fly-it; which yet many good follow: Most to be praised, for refusing all praises; which yet will presse on vertue; will she, nill she.

In which matter of Resume - Resume Templates fame (and that exceeding good) wel may you (I doubt not) use the word, which my Authour heere (I feare) usurpeth: -----Viresque acquirit eundo. -- Virg. Æn. 1. 4, 175. The further that she goeth, The more in strength she groweth: Since (as in Software, the originall) if of his vertue or glory, more of Free Resume yours, his Arch-Poet might verifie. Ingrediturque solo, caput inter nubila condit: --- 177. Scriptsure Scheduler? She (great and Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Serious Charting. good) on earth doth move, Yet veiles hir head in Software, heaven above: But being by your limit-lesse moderation lockt in limits (who more desire, nothing may be said, than too much) though I can never say too much; as he of Carthage, so I of your praise-worthinnesse, were better to say nothing, then too little. For this in hand (if it may be so honored to For Quote - Template kisse your Honors gracious hand) if any grace or good be either afforded to Scriptsure it, or deserved by it, all that by the father, foster-father, and Short Resume Examples Templates all that are of kinne or kinde unto it, must be to your Honor, grace, and goodnesse imputed and ascribed. Scheduler Overview? For (that I may discharge me of all this, and charge you with your owne; pardon Madame my plainenesse) when I with one Chapter found my selfe over-charged, whereto the Analysis, charge or choise of an Honorable person, and by Scriptsure Scheduler Software, me not-to-be-denied Denefactor (Noble and Short - Resume vertuous Sir Edward Wotton ) had engaged me, (which I finished in Scriptsure Scheduler, your owne house) your Honor having dayned to read it, without pitty of Cover Letter my failing, my fainting, my labouring, my languishing, my gasping for some breath O could so Honourable, be so pitty-lesse? Madame, now doe I flatter you?) Yet commaunded me on: (and let me die outright, ere I doe not that commaund.) I say not you tooke pleasure at shore (as those in this Author) to see me sea-tosst, wether-beaten, shippe-wrackt, almost drowned ( Mon. lib. iii. c. Scriptsure Scheduler Overview? 1).

Nor say I like this mans Indian King, you checkt with a sower-sterne countenance the yerneful complaint of Chase Fax Cover your drooping, neere-dying subject ( Lib. iii, c. Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview? 6). Nor say I (as he alleadgeth out of others) like an ironically modest Virgin, you enduced, yea commaunded, yea delighted to Cover Request For Quote see mee strive for life, yet fall out of breath ( Lib. Scriptsure Scheduler Software? ii. Chase Fax Cover Sheet? c. 23). Unmercifull you were, but not so cruell. Scriptsure Software? (Madame, now do I flatter you?) Yet this I may and must say, like in this French-mans report, our third in name, but fist and chiefe in Resume, fame, K. Edward, you would not succour your blacke, not sonne, but servaunt, but bade him fight and conquere, or die ( Lib. i. c. 41): Like the Spartane imperious Mother, a shield indeede you gave mee, but with this Word. Scriptsure Scheduler Software? Aut cum hoc; aut in hoc ( Giou. Imp. Mar Pes. ). I must needes say while this was in dooing, to Resume Examples Templates put and keep mee in Scriptsure Software, hart like a captived Canniball fattend against my death, you often cryed Coraggio, and called ca ca, and applauded as I passt, and if not set mee in, yet set mee on, even with a Syrens ô treslo¨able Ulisse ( Mont. Excel - Some Serious? li. ii. c. 16). Scriptsure? O Madame who then spake faire? As for mee, I onely say, as this mans embossed Hart out of hart ( Lib. ii. c. Cover Request For Quote - Template? 11), I sweat, I wept, and I went-on, til now I stand at Scheduler Software Overview, bay: howsoever, I hope that may yet save me, which from others strangles others, I meane the coller you have put about my neck with your inscription, Noli me cædere, nam sum Dianæ . Fax Cover Sheet? Yet nor can you denie, nor I desseble, how at first I pleaded this Authors tedious difficultie, my selfe-knowne insufficiencie, and other more leisurefull abilitie.

But no excuse would serve him, that must serve without excuse. Little power had I to performe, but lesse to refuse what you impos'de: for his length gave you time: for his hardnesse you advised help: my weaknesse you might bidde doe it's best: others strength you would not seeke-for-further. Yet did your honoured name r'ally to Scheduler Overview my succour the forces of Serious Charting. two deare friends, both devoted to your service, both obliged to your vertues: The one Maister Theodoro Diodati, as in Scheduler Overview, name, so indeede Gods-gift to me, my bonus genius, and sent me as the Template. Resume Templates 2010, good Angel to Raimond in Scheduler Software, Tasso ( Tas. Gior. 2010 Template. Resume Templates 2010? can. 7) for my assistant to combat this great Argante: Who as he is Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, happy in you, and you in him, that like Aristotle to Alexander, he may in Cover - Template, all good learning, and Overview doeth with all industrious attention, instruct, direct, adorne that noble, hopefull, and much-promising spirit of your beloved brother and Application house-heire Maister Iohn Harrington: So was he to me in Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, this inextricable laberinth like Ariadnes threed: in this rockie-rough Ocean, a guide- fish to the Whale; in these darke-uncouth wayes, a cleare relucent light. Had not he beene, I had not bin able to wade through: and had he not dissolved these knottes, none had, few could.

The other (my onelie dearest and in love-sypathising friend, Maister Doctor Guinne, of whome I may justly say what my Authour saith of Analysis Printable Template his second-selfe Steven de Boetie ( Lib. i. c. 27; Lib. iii. c. 9): for, he could not better pourtray him for Scheduler Software Overview, him selfe, then he hath lively delineated him for me) willing to doe me ease, and as willing to doe your Honour service, as you know him a scholler (and pitty is it the World knowes not his worth better; for Application For Teaching Position, as the Scheduler, Prince of Italian poets saide of Valerius Corvinus, Non so se migior Duce o Calliero ( Pet. Word 2010 Resume Template. Resume Templates For Word 2010? triu. Scheduler? fam. cap. i ver. 99), so may I truely say of him. 2010? Non so se meglior Oratore e Poeta, o Philospho e Medico ). Scheduler Overview? So Scholler-like did he undertake what Latine prose; Greeke, Latine, Italian or French Poesie should crosse my way (which as Bugge-beares affrighted my unacquaintance with them) to Chase Sheet ridde them all afore me, and for the most part drawne them from Scriptsure Software Overview, their dennes: Wherein what indefatigable paines he hath undergone, and Cover how successefully overgone, I referre to Scriptsure Scheduler Software your Honor, I remit to the learned; for, who but he could have quoted so divers Authors, and Application In Elementary noted so severall places? So was hee to mee in this bundle of riddles an Scriptsure Scheduler Software understanding Oedipus, in this perilous-crook't passage a monster-quelling Theseus or Hercules: With these two supporters of knowledge and friendship, if I upheld and armed have passt the pikes, the honor be all yours, since all by yours was done for your Honor. Cover Letter? That all this is Scriptsure Overview, thus, the Letter For Teaching Position, reply of that friend upon my answer to your ho: invitation in a sonet of the like, (but not same) terminations may signifie and testifie to all the Software, world. Then let none say I flatter, when I forbeare not to Word Resume Template. Templates 2010 tell all. Yet more I must needs say, if Poets be inspired by their muse, if souldiers take corage by the eie or memory of their mistrisses (as both have made some long believe) having already said, as Petrark to his mistris, In questo stato son Donna ver vui, --- Petr. p. Scheduler Software Overview? 1, son. Resume Template. Free? 107. By you, or for you, Madame, thus am I. I now rather averre as the Lyricke to his Melpomene. Quod spiro, placeo, si placeo, tuum est.

That I doe breath and Scheduler Software Overview please, if please I doe, It is your grace, such grace proceed's from you. For, besides your owne inexplicable bounty first- mover of Cover Letter Request For Quote - Template my good, La quale ritogli me peregrino errante, e fra gli scoglii e l'onde agitato, al furor do Fortuna, e benignamente guidi in porto di salute e pace ( Tasso Gior. can. i. st. 4), Your noblest Earles beneficence, fore-running all as farre in Scheduler, curtesie as pedegree, and bearing not onely in his heart or hand, but even in Chase Sheet, aspect and due respect the native magnanimity of Bedford, and magnificent francke-Nature of the RUSSELS, hath so kindly bedewed my earth when it was sunburnt, so gently thawed it when it was frost-bound, as (were there anie good in me) I were more sencelesse then earth, if I returned not some fruite in good measure. this may be thought too much for Scriptsure, no better a deserver than I am: Yet more must I acknowledge joyned to this: for as to all, that professe any learning, do you (but small) steade therein, you and Sample Application Letter Position your husbands hand (most bounteous Ladie Harrington ) have beene still open, your hospitable house, my retreate in Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, storms, my reliefe in neede, Yea, your hearts ever enlarged: so for Analysis Template, Market Analysis Template, an instance, in doing wel by me (the meanest) as if honorable father and mother with their noblest sonne and daughter should contend in that praise-worthy emulation of well doing, you seemed even to strive, who should excel each other, who should best entertaine, cherish and foster mee: And as if this river of benignitie did runne in a blood, your worthie Sonne in-law, and vertuous Daughter Chichester with like- sweete liquor have supplied my drie cisterns. So as to Scheduler the name and house of Bedford and Template. Free Resume 2010 Harrington , without prophanenesse, let me vow but one worde of the Pastorall, ILLIUS ARAM, and with that word my selfe Your Honorable Ladiships in humble Hartie service, norable, Lucie Countesse of Bedford.

In one comprising all most priz'de of all, Whom Vertue hirs, and Overview bounty hirs do call, Whose vertue honor, beauty love enflames, Whose value wonder writes, silence proclaimes, Though, as your owne, you know th'originall. Of this, whose grace must by translation fall; Yet since this, as your owne, your Honor claimes, Yours be the honour; and if any good.

Be done by it, we give all thanks and praise. For it to Market Market Template you, but who enough can give? Aye-honor'd be your Honorable Blood; Rise may your Honor, which your merites raise: Live may you long, your Honor you out-live. To the noble-minded Ladie, Anne Harrington. If Honours heart excelling all mens hearts, If bounties hand with all her beauteous parts, Poets, or Painters would to pourtray prove, Should they seeke earth below, or heav'n above, Home, Court or Countrie, forraine moulds or marts,

For Maister point, or modell of their artes, For life, then here, they neede no further move: For Honour, Bountie, Love, when all is done, (Detract they not) what should they adde, or faine, But onely write, Lady A N N E H A R R I N G T O N. Her picture lost, would Nature second her,

She could not, or she must make her againe. So vowes he, that himselfe doth hers averre. Al mio amato Istruttore Mr. Giovanni Florio. Florio che fai? Vai cosi ardito di Monte? Al monte piu scoscese che Parnasso,

Ardente piu che Mingibello? Plino qui muore prima, che qui monte. Se'l Pegaso non hai, che cavi'l fonte, Ritirati dal preiglioso passo. L'hai fatto pur', andand' hor' alt' hor baffo:

Ti so ben dir', tu sei Bellerophonte. Tre corpi di Chimera di Montagna. Hai trapassato, scosso, rinversato. Del' honorat' impres' anch' io mi glorio. Premiar' to Scriptsure Scheduler potess' io d'or' di Spagna,

Di piu che Bianco-fior' saresti ornato. Ma del' hono' ti basti, che sei Florio. A reply upon Maister Florio's answere to Word 2010 Resume Free Templates For Word 2010 the Lady of Bedfords. Invitation to this worke, in a Sonnet of like terminations. Anno. 1599. Thee to excite from Epileptic fits, Whose lethargie like frost benumming bindes. Obstupefying sence with sencelesse kindes, Attend the vertue of Minervas wittes;

Colde sides are spurrd, hot muthes held-in with bittes; Say No, and grow more rude, then rudest hindes; Say No, and blow more rough, then roughest windes. Who never shootes, the Scheduler, marke he never hitt's. To take such taske, a pleasure is no paine; Vertue and Market Template, Template Honor (which immortalize) Not stepdame Iuno (who would wish thee slaine) Calls thee to this thrice-honorable prize;

Montaigne, no cragg'd Mountaine, but faire plaine. And who would resty rest, when SHEE bids rise? To my deere friend M. Iohn Florio, concerning his translation of Montaigne. Bookes the amasse of humors, swolne with ease, The Griefe of peace, the maladie of rest, So stuffe the Scriptsure, world, falne into this disease, As it receives more than it can digest: And doe so evercharge, as they confound. The apetite of skill with idle store: There being no end of words, nor any bound. Set to conceipt, the Ocean without shore.

As if man labor'd with himself to be. As infinite in words, as in intents, And draws his manifold incertaintie. In ev'ry figure, passion represents; That these innumerable visages, And strange shapes of Analysis Template, Template opinions and discourse. Shadowed in leaves, may be the witnesses. Rather of Scriptsure Software Overview our defects, then of our force. And this proud frame of our presumption, This Babel of our skill, this Towre of wit, Seemes onely chekt with the confusion.

Of our mistakings, that dissolveth it. And well may make us of our knowledge doubt, Seeing what uncertainties we build upon, To be as weake within booke or without; Or els that truth hath other shapes then one. But yet although we labor with this store. And with the presse of writings seeme opprest, And have too many bookes, yet want we more,

Feeling great dearth and scarsenesse of the best; Which cast in choiser shapes have bin produc'd, To give the best proportions to the minde. To our confusion, and have introduc'd. The likeliest images frailtie can finde. And wherein most the skill-desiring soule. Takes her delight, the best of all delight,

And where her motions evenest come to Cover Letter Request - Template rowle. About this doubtful center of the right. Which to Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview discover this great Potentate, This Prince Montaigne (if he be not more) Hath more adventur'd of Chart Serious his owne estate. Than ever man did of Scriptsure Scheduler Overview himselfe before:

And hath made such bolde sallies out upon. Custome, the mightie tyrant of the earth, In whose Seraglio of subjection. We all seeme bred-up, from Cover Letter, our tender birth; As I admire his powres, and out of love, Here at Scriptsure Software, his gate do stand, and glad I stand. So neere to Cover Letter - Template him whom I do so much love, T'applaude his happie setling in Scriptsure Scheduler Software, our land: And safe transpassage by his studious care. Who both of Short Examples - Resume Templates him and us doth merit much, Having as sumptuously, as he is rare.

plac'd him in the best lodging of our speach. And made him now as free, as if borne here, And as well ours as theirs, who may be proud. That he is theirs, though he he be every where. To have the Scheduler Overview, franchise of his worth allow'd. It being the portion of a happie Pen,

Not to b'invassal'd to one Monarchie, But dwells with all the better world of men. Whose spirits are all of Resume Examples - Resume one communitie. Whom neither Ocean, Desarts, Rockes nor Sands. Can keepe from th'intertraffique of the minde, But that it vents her treasure in all lands, And doth a most secure commercement finde. Wrap Excellencie up never so much, In Hierogliphicques, Ciphers, Caracters, And let her speake nver so strange a speach,

Her Genius yet finds apt decipherers: And never was she borne to dye obscure, But guided by the Starres of her owne grace, Makes her owne fortune, and is aever sure. In mans best hold, to Overview hold the strongest place. And let the Critic say the worst he can, He cannot say but that Montaige yet, Yeeldes most rich pieces and extracts of man; Though in Sample Letter Position In Elementary, a troubled frame confus'dly set. Which yet h'is blest that he hath ever seene,

And therefore as a guest in gratefulnesse, For the great good the Scriptsure Software Overview, house yeelds him within. Might spare to taxe th'unapt convayances. But this breath hurts not, for both worke and frame, Whilst England English speakes, is of that store.

And that choyse stuffe, as that without the Request For Quote - Template, same. The richest librarie can be but poore. And they unblest who letters do professe. And have him not: whose owne fate beates their want. With more sound blowes, then Alcibiades. Did his pedante that did Homer want.

norable and Scriptsure Scheduler Overview all praise-worthie Ladies, Elizabeth Countesse of Rutland, and Ladie Penelope Rich.

Essay Writing Service - The Best Scheduling Software | Top Ten… - Pennsylvania State University University Park, University Park, PA

Online Assignment Help: Get Best Online Writing Service - ScriptSure Scheduler Software Overview - University of Houston

Masculinity in Modern Dance Essay Sample. “Dance is a manly sport…” (Jowitt, 2010, p.231), said Ted Shawn, a distinguished forerunner of modern dance. Male modern dancers have been fighting for Software Overview their masculinity in dance for ages. Short Examples? They have arduously exerted to characterize dance as a worthy profession for men through press reports and Scriptsure Scheduler Overview hype enthused (Jowitt, 2010). However, there has been a shift in the way masculinities have been portrayed within modern dance.

History of Modern Dance. Modern dance, born from the rebellion of the Resume Resume Templates rigidities of classical ballet, brought about refutation of the male gaze on women. Martha Graham, a prominent figure in modern dance, “built her famous technique and early repertory techniques on the female body”(Bannerman, 2010, p.32). As females are more lithe in Scheduler Software, the pelvis than men such that men have claimed to Resume - Resume have “vagina envy”, thus showing the men’s aspirations to have the same litheness as women (Bannerman, 2010). In society, masculinity is defined as having the inherent qualities that a man should possess. These qualities include gender domination, having authority as well as holding roles appropriate for Scriptsure men within a patriarchal society. Masculinity has traditionally been classified in dancing as the authority enacted through men’s control over women in which he partnered (Jowitt, 2010; Jordan, 1996). Having power in Resume Templates For Word, dancers’ movements validates mannish audacity (Jowitt, 2010; as cited in LaBoskey, 2002). The power in movements showed that men had control over their lives.

Characters selected embodied traditional masculinity evidenced by how the “roles they chose affirmed masculinity.” (Jowitt, 2010, p.231) and to fit typecasts of the male (LaBoskey, 2002). These confirmatory factors meant dancers require portraying traditional masculinity in order to satisfy the gender mold fitted onto men by a patriarchal society. However, in recent years, there has been a change from such traditional masculinity to Scheduler Software Overview one of a “New Man” model that is not inconvenienced by customary masculine stereotypes, and has the ability to empathize, even articulating a feminine side of his character (Jordan, 1996). Chase? The new models allowed men to be more expressive in terms of Scheduler Software Overview, gender characteristics. This led to blurring of Chase, gender demarcations through “loosening the prescriptive meanings of… masculinity (in)… modern and contemporary approaches to movement” (Kelly, 2011, p.52). Scheduler? The freeing of typecasts, allow for portrayal of softer manliness, which has been categorized conventionally as feminine. If the “New Man” model is as liberating as it seems, why do men still have to portray distinctly stereotypical masculinity to Resume Template. For Word 2010 gain acceptance by the public audience? Even though the “New Man” model of masculinity has been gaining greater acceptance within modern dance, through portraying softer masculinities, is Scriptsure, this really the case? Male modern dancers have been portraying less traditional concepts of masculinity in particular, the “New Man” model, however, there are still underlying traits of hegemonic masculinity cloaked beneath this new model to allow for society’s acceptance. Modern dance provided equal footing in terms of power and representation of men and women. This was due to a wave of “Feminism… radical philosophy of Cover Letter - Template, equality between the sexes in all spheres of Scriptsure Scheduler, life” (as cited in Bannerman, 2010).

To certain extremes, allowing women to overtake men in terms of Excel, power as well. Scriptsure Software Overview? As women are more flexible in the pelvis than men, male dancers have claimed to have “vagina envy”, and to yearn to be able to be as lithe as their female counterparts, thus totally opposing the Freudian Theory whereby females are jealous of Request For Quote - Template, males who have a penis (Bannerman, 2010). This opposition in dance has tipped the Scriptsure Overview scales in terms of gender domination, whereby females have the power over males instead. A form of modern dance called Contact improvisation (CI) gave women a chance to demonstrate and exercise strength over men that has traditionally been the opposite, exemplified through “women [whom] might safely lift, balance and carry the Lean Excel Yamazumi Chart - Some Charting. weight of men’s bodies” (Kelly, 2011, p.59), thus subverting the Overview “traditional role of men… supporting the woman” (Jowitt, 2010, p.238) However, it is still the “male choreographer who created and imposed the vision of Lean Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Chart - Some Serious, movement on the female…” (Kelly, 2011, p.52) Hence, the power that was supposed to be at the hands of Scheduler Overview, women who created this new form of 2010 Resume Template. Resume 2010, dance was still under the mercy of the males who choreographed it later on, as the males are the ones commanding their image thus they may impose on males, traditional stereotypes of how a male is supposed to dance, as how it was “rigidly defined what kind of dance movements were appropriate for men” (Jowitt, 2010, p.238). Graham too allowed for men to “create their own material on the grounds that they were ‘too different from women’ to permit her to Scheduler Overview portray them accurately.” (as cited in Kelly, 2010, p.32) Thus, males still had authority over their own movements in dance, and Analysis Template, Printable Analysis Template were not subjected to female choreographers. Since males were considered as too contrasting to women, they are not able to portray a feminine side of their masculinity because of these dissimilarities; hence they would not be able to Software portray a “New Man” model through portrayal of 2010 For Word 2010, their feminine sides. Male modern dancers have matched their female counterparts in terms of fluency in dance to Scriptsure Software equalize the playing field within modern dance. As men and women can do duties on Excel Yamazumi Chart Charting., the same level, choreographies should be equal too (Jowitt, 2010), and incorporating equality within modern dance through movements portrayed could be exemplified by “when alone, the Scriptsure Scheduler Overview performers moved with equally precise athleticism” (Jowitt, 2010, p.238). An aspect of modern dance, contact improvisation (CI) was a “social movement, exemplifying… resistance to planning, authority and hierarchy” and Template. Free Resume Templates For Word this allows for the insurrection of masculine domination within dance. However, its core quality is the Software Overview managing of Examples - Resume Templates, intuition, which is feminine (Kelly, 2011, p.60).

CI blurred further gender roles within dance, as “avoidance of manual manipulation make men and women equal partners” (Jowitt, 2010, p.237). The dance “form breaks with long-standing gender conventions in dance” (Kelly, 2010, p.59). Scriptsure Overview? Jowitt further elaborated stating how “showing emotional states in dance… were promising directions.” (2010, p.239) It offered a movement for men to be more sensitive and in touch with their expressive side. Short Examples? Through dancing out expressions, softer masculinities can be portrayed. Even though, male modern dancers are not perceptibly masculine, there have been improvements in Scriptsure Software Overview, technique in Market Analysis Template, Printable Template, practices of dance and generally, “men… were ‘capable of Scriptsure Scheduler, stronger more intricate dancing’ than women” (Jowitt, 2010, p.233).

They may have blurred the lines demarcating traditional masculine stereotypes, however this athleticism is a traditional defining trait of masculinity. CI was still about lifting which was athletic strength in movement, hence masculine characteristics, and it provided men with an avenue to Excel Serious Charting. express femininity and yet retain hegemonic masculinity (Kelly, 2010). Scheduler Software? The public audiences have become more accepting of this blurring of masculinities as the difficult training that the dancer faces have been publicized, evidenced through depiction of dancers’ weariness and the perspiration gleaning captured through media (Jowitt, 2010). This portrayal of athletic fatigue again exemplifies hegemonic masculinity. Furthermore, audiences choose to Sample For Teaching focus mostly on the athletic aspect of the movement instead of the more emotional movements portrayed by Scriptsure Software Overview the men in modern dance.

This is Market Analysis Template, Printable Market Analysis Template, evidenced by how it was “primarily … muscular power… high jumps… expressiveness which audiences focused on” (Jowitt, 2010, p.234), demystifying hegemonic masculinity, instead of interpreting the movements. Underlying this is also a cloak, whereby the Software “New Man” model of movement such as through portrayal of feminized movements will be hidden over a more traditional masculinity, through muscle prowess of the dancers. Audiences choose to Fax Cover Sheet concentrate on the masculine side of Scriptsure Software, male modern dancers that they portray instead of the Position In Elementary feminine side that he wishes to project through dancing, especially through the roles he play. On stage, roles are merely roles and do not signify a person’s gender off the stage. Software? “[A] boy does not feel he has to dress in a certain way or ‘he will not be a man’; he is not that anxious or concerned about his masculinity” (as cited in Jordan, 2002, p.2). Analysis Printable? Woolf also proclaimed that “it is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple; one must be woman-manly or man-womanly” (as cited in Bannerman, 2010, p.34) There have been more androgynous portrayals of male modern dancers. This is through portrayal of feminine expressions of male dancers, to the point whereby roles that they took up were androgynous in nature, to Scriptsure Overview establish a “New Man” model of masculinity, whereby a man exemplifies both masculine and feminine traits. Androgyny led to “distinction between appearance and reality that structures a good deal of popular thinking about gender identity” (as quoted in Bannerman, 2010, p.35), and as such, allowed for a “New Man” model of Sample Letter, masculinity to take root when roles portrayed are not reflective of the gender behind that role. Satires of gender performances are aplenty, however, when a male dancer tries hard to portray effective womanliness, he would not be taken seriously.

This could mean “choreographers and the public believed that no woman… could be grotesque or comical enough to play such roles convincingly” (Jowitt, 2010, p.240), such that what is Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, portrayed by men can only be viewed upon as funny, and the fundamental aspect of male dancers showing expression in dance is ignored. Templates 2010? The “New Man” model may not necessarily be easily accepted as “some gender presentations may query common standards or behavior accepted by the public at Scriptsure large, even though much of that public may be tolerant and less rigid about Resume Free For Word 2010, so-called norms” (Jowitt, 2010, p.241). Thus the initial purpose of expressing sensitivity through portrayal of another gender or androgynous characters within modern dance is cancelled to null because of how society only wants to perceive what is normative. Thus hegemonic masculinities still underlie the concept of a “New Man” model. However, there is a negative social stigma attached to men who portray excessive feminine traits to be called gay. “[H]omophobic social stigma begets a system of compulsory heterosexuality maintaining the hegemonic gender norms” (Anderson Perterson, 2012, p.5), which subverts the portrayal of expression and other feminine traits portrayed within modern dance, and funnels it back to Scheduler Software Overview the traditional stereotype of traditional masculinity. Jowiit concurred stating that a man should be wary of projecting his feminine side in search of magnificence onstage (2010), unless he wanted to be labeled with a stigma from achieving that excellence on stage.

Freedom of expression was curbed because of this stigma on feminine traits such that men have to appear macho, which is sad (Jowitt 2010). Men are therefore suppressed from being able to express themselves because of Chase, such societal standards imposed upon Scheduler Software, them. In addition, “boys and men wishing to avoid social stigma generally do not work or play in Application In Elementary, feminized terrain” (as cited in Anderson et al, 2012, p.5), thus stigmas are already attached to those who have been in such a modern dance environment that it is important to Scriptsure Scheduler Software justify their masculinity through dancing gender-appropriate roles. In conclusion, modern dance may not have allowed males to portray a “New Man” model as effectively as initially thought. Instead, they have been blurred and Short Resume Examples Templates still retain its traditional masculinity roots.

Power within gender conclusively remain within male’s grasp and hence, since men control that power, they are not as equal a partner as discussed. Movement may portray sensitivity but audiences place their attention onto the movements instead of interpreting what that movement meant. Males have also portrayed femininity through portrayal of androgynous roles, but audiences choose to Scriptsure Scheduler Overview believe that such portrayals are for comedic effect instead of expression of self. Males have been subverted from ballet, which initially was to showcase men (Fasick, 2007), but do they have to also be downplayed in Short Templates, modern dance just to Scriptsure Scheduler fit society’s mold of Lean Excel Yamazumi - Some, masculinity? (1966 words) Anderson, E. Peterson, G T. Scheduler Overview? (2012).

The Performance of Softer Masculinities on Letter For Quote - Template, the University Dance Floor. Scriptsure Scheduler? The Journal of Men’s Studies, 20(1) pp. 3-15. Bannerman, H. (2010). Martha Graham’s House of the Pelvic Truth: The Figuration of Sexual Identities and Female Empowerment. Dance Research Journal, 42(1), 30-44 Fasick, L. (2007) Using Music and Dance to Printable Market Analysis Explore Gender Norms.

International Journal of the Humanities, 5(2), 47-51 Jordan C. Scriptsure Scheduler? (1996). Template. Free Templates 2010? Gender and Scriptsure Scheduler class mobility in Saturday night fever and flash dance. Journal of Popular Film Television, 24(3), 116-122 Jowitt, D. (2010). Dancing Masculinity: Defining the Male Image Onstage in Twentieth- Century America and Word 2010 Resume Template. Resume 2010 Beyond, Southwest Review, 95(1/2), 227-242. Scriptsure Scheduler Overview? Kelly, M T. (2011).

Contemporary Dance and Evolving Femininities. Journal of Integral Theory and Practice, 6(2), pp. 50-66. LaBoskey, S. Getting Off: Portrayals of masculinity in hip hop dance in film. Dance Research Journal, 33(2), ProQuest Research Library, pg.112.

Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Masculinity in Modern Dance. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Masculinity in Lean Excel Yamazumi - Some Serious Charting., Modern Dance. Being a dancer myself its very eye opening and Scriptsure Overview interesting to be on Application Letter In Elementary, the other side of the stage in Scheduler Overview, the audience. I not only see the importance of proper… Ghost: Dance and Woman Soloist Dances. In my essay I am going to discuss the Short Resume Examples six headings for Ghost Dancers. Software Overview? These include: dancers, video effects, set design, dance quality, costume and lighting effects.

Ghost Dances is… Gender roles in society: A look at masculinity and femininity. “The Dangers of Femininity” by Analysis Template, Market Analysis Template Lucy Gilbert and Paula Webster discusses gender roles in society, and Messages Men Hear: Constructing Masculinities by Ian Harris discusses specifically the Scriptsure gender roles of… Gender and Disability Dance Paper. In the eyes of society the dance community seems like a good place to be accepted since there are so many different types of Fax Cover Sheet, people in the community.

Gender can… Masculinity in The Sun Also Rises. Norman Mailer once said, “Masculinity is not something given to you, but something you gain. And you gain it by winning small battles with honor” (Mailer). He is saying that…

Israeli Folk Dance. Israeli folk dancing has been around for many years since Israel as a country was established in 1948. Originally Israeli folk dance was created to mix new culture with the…

Write My Paper Faster - News - ScriptSure E-Prescribing | EMR Software… - Williams College

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - The Best Scheduling Software | Top Ten… - Mary Baldwin University

19 Websites and Magazines That Want to Publish Your Personal Essays. They’re all over your Facebook feed, and for good reason. Personal essays by popular authors and novices alike are relatable, engrossing reads. Sometimes, their heart-wrenching reflections stay with you for Scriptsure Scheduler Software days. For reporters or academics, it can be hard to step back from research rituals and Word Resume Resume, write from personal experience. But a personal essay can endear you to an audience, bring attention to an issue, or simply provide comfort to a reader who’s “been there.” “Writing nonfiction is Scriptsure Software, not about telling your story,” says Ashley C. Ford , an Lean Excel Serious essayist who emphasized the importance of Software creating a clear connection between your personal experience and universal topics. “It’s about - Template, telling interesting and worthy stories about the Scriptsure Scheduler Software, human condition using examples from your life.” But don’t worry if your life doesn’t seem exciting or heart-wrenching enough to expound upon; think of it as writing through yourself, instead of about yourself. “There are few heroes and even fewer villains in real life,” she said. “If you’re going to write about your human experience, write the truth. It’s worth it to Sample Application Letter Position write what’s real.” Where to submit your personal essays.

Once you’ve penned your essay, which publications should you contact? We’ve all heard of — and likely submitted to — The New York Times’ Modern Love column, but that’s not the only outlet that accepts personal narratives. “Submit to Scriptsure Software the places you love that publish work like yours,” Ford advises, but don’t get caught up in the size of the publication. Letter Request For Quote. And “ recognize that at small publications you’re way more likely to find someone with the time to Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview really help you edit a piece. ” To help you find the right fit, we’ve compiled a list of 20 publications that accept essay submissions, as well as tips on how to pitch the editor , who to contact and, whenever possible, how much the outlet pays. We’d love to make this list even more useful, so if you have additional ideas or details for these publications or others, please leave them below in Simulations: Yamazumi Chart - Some Serious, the comments! The Boston Globe Magazine Connections section seeks 650-word first-person essays on relationships of any kind. It pays, though how much is unclear. Submit to [email protected] with “query” in the subject line. Send your pitches about breakfast, brunch, or the culture of mornings to Scriptsure Overview [email protected] or the editor of the Resume Examples, section you’re pitching.

Pay appears to be around 40 cents per word. This publication is aimed at women over 30. “We aim to entertain, inform, and inspire,” the editors note , “But mostly entertain.” Send your pitch to [email protected] . Pay varies. Scriptsure Overview. Essays — 4,000 words max — should have a “literary quality.” Include your work in the body of your email to Examples make it easy for the editor to review, and Scriptsure Software, send to [email protected] Letter Request - Template. No pay. Must-read personal essay: “Call My Name” by Gina Easley. Want to write for this Jewish parenting site? To submit, email [email protected] with “submission” somewhere in the subject line. Include a brief bio, contact information, and your complete original blog post of 700 words max. Suggested word count is 500-700 words.

The site pays $25 per post. A progressive, feminist magazine that welcomes all genders to Scheduler Software submit content. Email your pitch or full submission. There’s no pay, but it’s a supportive place for a first-time essayist. Must-read personal essay: “ My Body Dysmorphia, Myself ” by Chase, Joanna C. Valente. This U.K. Scheduler. magazine has a helpful contributor’s guide . Unsolicited submissions, while rarely accepted, are paid; if an Chase Sheet editor likes your pitch, you’ll hear back in Software Overview, 24 hours. The popular Modern Love feature accepts submissions of Chase Fax Cover 1,700 words max at [email protected]

Include a Word attachment, but also paste the text into Scriptsure Scheduler Overview your message. Consult the Times’ page on Word Resume For Word 2010 pitching first, and Scriptsure Overview, like Modern Love on Facebook for even more insight. Rumor has it that a successful submission will earn you $250. (Correction added Oct. 9, 2014: Payment is $300, The New York Times writes on its Facebook page .) Amy Sutherland’s column, “ What Shamu Taught Me About a Happy Marriage ,” which ran in 2006, landed her a book contract with Random House and a movie deal with Lionsgate, which is in preproduction. “I never saw either coming,” Sutherland said. Another option is the Request - Template, Lives column in the New York Times Magazine. To submit, email [email protected] Salon accepts articles and story pitches to the appropriate section with “Editorial Submission” in the subject line and the query/submission in the body of the email. Include your writing background or qualifications, along with links to three or four clips.

“I was compensated $150 for my essay,” says Alexis Grant, founder of The Write Life, “but that was several years ago. All in all, working with the editor there was a great experience.” Who Pays Writers reports average pay of about 10 cents per word. Indicate the section you’re pitching and “article submission” in your subject line, and send to [email protected] Average reported pay is about 23 cents per word. Scheduler Software. Each print issue has a specific cultural theme and Analysis Template, welcomes both fiction and nonfiction. Scriptsure Scheduler. Stories and essays of 5,000 words max earn up to $250. Cover Letter - Template. Review periods are limited, so check their submission guidelines to Scriptsure Software Overview make sure your work will be read with the next issue in mind.

Submit online . Must-read personal essay: “ Fire Island ,” by Christopher Locke. The Billfold hopes to make discussing money less awkward and more honest. Send your pitch to [email protected] . Who Pays Writers notes a rate of about 3 cents per word , but this writer would consider the experience and exposure to For Teaching In Elementary be worth the low pay. Motherwell seeks parenting-related personal essay submissions of Software Overview up to 1200 words. Resume. Submit a full piece; all contributors are paid. Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview. Must-read personal essay: “ The Length of the Pause ” by Tanya Mozias Slavin.

This publication focuses on California’s Bay Area. Strong POV and a compelling personal writing style are key. Pay varies. Email [email protected] Letter Request For Quote. Submit essays of 800-2000 words to Scriptsure Scheduler Software this lifestyle site geared toward women. Pay averages about Short Resume, 5 cents per word. Focuses on essays that “intersect culture.” Submit finished essays online in the category that fits best. Wait three months before following up. Must-read personal essay: “ Not a Widow ” by Michelle Miller. This personal-finance website welcomes submissions that discuss ways to Overview make or save money. Chase Sheet. Read the guidelines before emailing your submission.

Pay varies. Submit a story or essay of 10,000 words max in either September or March. Wait six days before emailing to check the status of your submission. Software Overview. Cover letters should include a word count and indicate whether the submission is fiction, nonfiction, or poetry. Sample Application Letter Position. Must-read personal essay: “ More with Less ,” by Scriptsure Software Overview, Rachel Yoder. Narratively accepts pitches and complete pieces between 1,000 and 2,000 words that tell “original and Fax Cover, untold human stories.” Pay averages 6 cents per word. Still looking for ideas? Meghan Ward ’s blog post, “20 Great Places to Publish Personal Essays,” is worth perusing. MediaBistro also offers a section called How to Pitch as part of their AvantGuild subscription , which has an Scheduler Software annual fee of $55. This post originally ran in October 2014. We updated it in Excel Serious Charting., December 2016.

Have other ideas or details to Scriptsure add? Share with us in the comments! Lisa Rowan is a writer, editor and podcaster based in St. Petersburg, Florida. Unconventional Guide to Freelance Writing. While it#8217;s easy to start a freelance writing business, it#8217;s much harder to actually run one. This guide will help your business thrive #8212; not just survive. Wow, excellent list!

But no mention of Huffington Post. They don#8217;t pay but the Application Letter In Elementary, exposure is excellent, esp some of Scriptsure Overview thei subcategories like Huff/Post50. Good add, Mithra! Are these US -only? Does anyone know of any such a range for UK? Each publication will vary, although I#8217;ve heard that many will accept submissions from around the world! Thanks a lot to Lisa and Application Position In Elementary, the writelife website. Scheduler Software. I#8217;m a new writer, I#8217;ve just finished writing a personal true life story about my mom who#8217;s passed away in 1995. We are Chinese.

I was educated in United States decades ago, still here. Would Write Life like to receive a small part of my mom#8217;s story as submission, if so, how much will I get paid?! We don#8217;t accept submissions like yours, but one of the publications mentioned in this post may be happy to receive your work! Thank you so much for Word Template. Free Resume Templates 2010 this information. I was wondering if I could send my articles and travel writings somewhere. This list is Scheduler Overview, very helpful Lisa Rowan and thanks. Template. Free For Word. I would like to add http://www.nuwla.com if I may to this list. Software Overview. It#8217;s a platform I created for regular people in the black community to submit content to inspire and inform the black community diaspora.

We launched on December 15, 2015. Mam I#8217;m from India and very enthusiast to 2010 Resume For Word 2010 write of any topics like as essay or books.but so far have no idea where I pushed to select one of the Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, best platform where this can get select it for all. As I here want to know give me email or website where I can write personally on about Nature as I topics is #8220;Neighbour of the water#8221;.in that title I am written about 500+words.this is based on short story so that it can published any of journal or more like I appraise or got fame#8230;plz help me in this regard.Thanks! Hi Lisa mam I am from Letter Position In Elementary INDIA and want to write an article on working Indian women and their lifestyle along with what their family members think specially in-laws and children. Well I just want to know whether such article will be accepted if I apply in any of the Scriptsure Scheduler, INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINES. Thanks for this great list, Alexis! Mithra I have scoured the HuffPost page looking for Sheet submission guidelines but have come up empty. The #8220;Send us a blog-pitch#8221; link is not working either. Any suggestions? Thank you!

I can help you out. I frequently post to Scriptsure Scheduler Overview The Huffington Post and many writers have asked me how I did this. I#8217;ve written a blog post with some suggestions. Market Analysis. It#8217;s been successful for quite a few. Hope it works for you and if it is, let me know! Thanks so much for responding, William! I will take a look at your blog post and let you know if I am successful. Thank you William#8230; William, Thank you! I emailed the link to myself to have it handy after I#8217;ve familiarized myself with items that made it onto Scriptsure Scheduler Huffington Post. I#8217;d be proud to have something of mine show up there, to Fax Cover Sheet get a chance to support them.

I mostly write fiction novels but I#8217;ve been published in FAMILY CIRCLE MAGAZINE (a non-fiction piece) and am not averse to opening up my market. Software. fiction novels. Word 2010 Template. Free Resume For Word. That#8217;s an Scriptsure Software Overview oxymoron! I just checked out your blog. Great information. Thank you so much.

I will look into this. I#8217;ve been writing for years but have yet to publish a thing. For Teaching. This list gives me a much-needed push to get moving on this. Scheduler Software Overview. Thank you! Can anyone email them or its only for people living in US like i live in kuwait (middleeastern country )so can i send my any written work ?? In response to your questions about submitting to the Huffington Post, you might be interested in Sample Application Letter For Teaching, this link explaining how things have recently changed for prospective bloggers/contributors to the Huffington Post. http://www.carefulcents.com/get-published-on-the-huffington-post/ I myself was invited to Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview blog for them a little over Letter For Teaching Position In Elementary a year ago, following an article of mine that their #8220;blogging editor#8221; came across in another publication.

Per this link, https://contributor.huffingtonpost.com/cms/signup it was possible to Overview sign up until recently to just try and become a contributor through this new portal they had created. However, now this seems to Sheet be closed to new requests since Arianna Huffington has left. Things seem to be evolving, so my only suggestion is Scriptsure Overview, just to keep tabs on it, write to editors, try and Application In Elementary, make an Scheduler Software inroad. Frustrating, yes. Good luck! Thanks for the great list! Thanks for the list and valuable information. I will be making some pitches to these publication real soon. #128521; The Write Life continually surprises me. There#8217;s always very informative useful content #128578; Hi Julie #8212; Thanks!

I am obsessed with this post#8230; I#8217;m going to use it to place some pieces of my travel memoir. Kudos to Lisa for putting together such a valuable list! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LISA! I have been searching for months for this sort of guidance. I write travel based narratives, but so many magazines are looking for #8220;round ups#8221; and other helpful articles, it was feeling like good old story telling was being sent to the sidelines. I think I#8217;m now obsessed too Alexis! Time to Sheet get pitching. Overview. Good luck everyone. Short Examples Templates. I#8217;m glad you liked the post, Gai. Best of luck with your pitches!

TWL Assistant Editor. To add to Scriptsure Scheduler Software the list: Creative Nonfiction! We#8217;re always reading and often are looking for personal essays on specific themes. We#8217;re just about to announce some new calls for submissions. https://www.creativenonfiction.org/submissions. Thanks so much for this idea, Hattie! (P.S. Fax Cover. Love your name #8212; that#8217;s one that runs in my family!) Ooh, another good addition. Thanks for chiming in! my name is Scriptsure Scheduler, Lucinda and Cover Letter Request - Template, I am 10 years old.

I am a Passionate writer an I can tell anyone that finding websites that I can post my stories on can take me months but now you have posted these websites I can finally find the perfect website to post my stories on. so from the bottom of my heart I thank you Lisa. You go, Lucinda! Best of luck to you and your writing. It#8217;s worth mentioning that there is Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, a $25 fee to SUBMIT to Creative Nonfiction. I know it#8217;s a reputable magazine and many writers would love to Letter Position be included in Scheduler Overview, their fine collection of personal essays, but I find this fee offensive. There are many of us writers willing to write and submit for free for Sheet the exposure alone but to have to PAY to even be considered? Shame on them.

Helpful list! Thanks, Lisa. This is such an awesome list, particularly because it#8217;s well-supported by sample essays against each publication. Just today, i put my personal story to pitch as a guest post, and here i#8217;m with such a wonderful list. I just loved it Lisa. Thanks for Scheduler putting it all together.

Great suggestions. Thank you! I#8217;m trying to get the word out about my upcoming book, Overcoming OCD: A Journey to Recovery, and essays are a great way to do that! Thanks for this list, I#8217;ll definitely pursue writing a personal essay. I#8217;ve got some ideas that I#8217;d like to Sample Application In Elementary develop. I#8217;m from the UK and you mentioned The New Statesman, do you know of any other British sites that accept personal essays? Or do you think a US site would give me a chance? Don#8217;t limit yourself when submitting—if sites or pubs want writers from a certain location only, they should specify in their submission guidelines. Scriptsure Scheduler. Especially in our technological state of being able to work from around the world, your location shouldn#8217;t be an issue!

Thank you for the encouragement. Cover Letter Request - Template. Loved your article. I am looking for an outlet that would accept a piece I#8217;ve written concerning a right-leaning political view of things. It is an interesting piece but I know must publications are on the left end of the political spectrum. Any ideas? Thanks for Overview your question, Rossana.

I don#8217;t know of any outlets off the top of my head, but many are interested in diverse ideas and Excel Chart - Some Serious, opinions, so I wouldn#8217;t write off all the publications on this list. Another option would be to Software Overview ask the members of our Facebook community #8212; they may have some ideas! TWL Assistant Editor. If you write conservatism-based pieces, the perfect place for you is http://www.conservativepushcoalition.com. They are a brand new website that is less than 3 months old and Fax Cover, they already have 250,000/day, and it#8217;s growing rapidly. They don#8217;t pay for the first 10 articles, but after that, they do. We are always looking for more like-minded writers to Scriptsure join us. Find us on facebook at Conservative Push Group and Chase, one of the editors/staff will direct you on how to Scriptsure Overview get started. The site primarily supports Ted Cruz, but that#8217;s only one facet.

There are categories for everything, including lifestyle, opinion, pro-life etc. Many of the authors, myself included, are getting exposure, especially for new writers. The writing on the site is exquisite and we are all like a family. Come on by and check us out. I can#8217;t wait to see what you submit. #128578; try Pick Me Up Magazine. They have a digitized version, too. Your list was very helpful-thanks! Thank you for Template. Templates this fantastic list Lisa and for going above and beyond by Overview, including the sample essays. This is a very valuable post. Cover Letter Request - Template. I#8217;m not quite sure if I#8217;m here in Overview, the right forum (but since I#8217;m here, I may as well continue!) I#8217;m fairly new to #8216;online#8217; writing (I have a total of 10 articles submitted and published online, through 3 different sites). At some point in time here, though, I hope to bring my writing to a bit of a #8216;higher#8217; level.

I have a cousin that has had quite a colorful history in Template, Printable Analysis, employment, and life in Scriptsure, general, and I am pondering writing about some of these events. He has been an underwater welder (and had gotten the Letter, #8216;bends#8217; at one time); he#8217;s been a logger here in the rugged U.P. of Michigan (and still does this in his #8220;off#8221; time), and is an airline pilot at Scriptsure Overview, Spirit Airlines now (current, but pretty much in the retirement side of Resume his career). I was thinking about asking him if I could write up something about this colorful past (and current life, for that matter) that he has had. Scriptsure Scheduler Overview. Can you offer any ideas or advice about Chase, this? Any help would be appreciated. Scheduler Overview. I don#8217;t really know where I want to go, or can go, from this point.

Thank you for Cover For Quote - Template your time. Jeff, I would look at publications that focus on careers and personal finance. Scheduler Software Overview. I#8217;ve written a few pieces for Short Examples Templates The Billfold, which is anything-goes when it comes to Scriptsure Software Overview jobs, making ends meet, interesting careers, and so on. I always find myself chuckling at The Billfold, too. It sounds like he#8217;s done a bit of traveling to participate in these lines of work, so you might consider travel sites or regional publications. Think of it as bringing an unexpected line of work or way of 2010 Template. For Word 2010 life into the light! Good luck- sounds like fun!

I believe the New York Times sill has its column Lives, which accepts personal essays. Software Overview. There#8217;s also Global Comment, where they accept a lot of different articles, including personal essays. They pay $50 for featured posts. Helpful list! I would add medium.com, it has great stories! TWL Assistant Editor. Sample Letter For Teaching Position. Thanks for sharing this opportunity, Karin!

TWL Assistant Editor. Scriptsure Software Overview. awesome list. What are the odds of getting into Lean Excel Chart - Some Tge Sun, or Brevity, or Creative Non-fiction? This is a great place to start. Thank you. I#8217;m not sure of the odds, Gloria #8212; but if I find a resource, I#8217;ll share it here! TWL Assistant Editor. I would encourage you not to worry about the odds- just submit! I once mentioned that I was looking for #8220;smaller#8221; or #8220;more niche#8221; places to Overview pitch than some of my favorite, big-time websites. Letter Request For Quote. A colleague asked me what I had to lose by pitching the #8220;big guys.#8221; I didn#8217;t have an Overview answer for Printable Analysis Template her. #128578; Great point, Lisa #128578; TWL Assistant Editor.

You might want to add #8220;Ducts.org#8221; to your list. They pay minimimum and Scriptsure Scheduler Software, are difficult but6 have published several of my essays. Boston Globe Connections pays $500. I published there in August 2014. Resume Templates 2010. Great experience with the editor. Thanks for sharing, William! TWL Assistant Editor.

I just submitted a piece to Software Overview Veronica Chao at the Globe for the Connections column. How quickly did she/they get back to you after submission? I heard back four days after sending my submission in and Veronica is the Lean Excel Yamazumi Chart Charting., correct person to send your submission to. What I loved was the custom artwork that goes with your piece. Good luck! Thanks, William! I sent it four days ago, but know she just got promoted to Scriptsure Editor of the Sunday Magazine, so I#8217;m hoping her response-time was pushed back and that I#8217;ll still hear from her. I read your Connections piece. I can see why it was accepted. Wonderful writing and such a fresh idea! hello william, thanks for your post. I#8217;ve a piece i#8217;ll love to send to Global connection but i don#8217;t know how to start because this is my first and i want to Sample Application For Teaching Position make it right.

Can u help me pls. Not sure exactly what you are looking for in terms of help. But your post should be around 650 words and revolve around some type of Scriptsure Software personal connection that you have made (parent, child, friend, loved one). Send it to Analysis [email protected] and just include a brief bio. Best of Software luck! Beautiful essay by you. Loved reading it. Fantastic list and resource. Thank you! TWL Assistant Editor. We are always looking for great writers as well at BonBon Break. Sample Application Position In Elementary. http://www.bonbonbreak.com/submissions.

Thanks for sharing, Val! TWL Assistant Editor. I just finished a personal essay. Thank you for the super list. Scheduler Overview. I love the other magazines chiming in with a call for submissions.

We#8217;re happy to Sample Letter For Teaching In Elementary hear from Scriptsure Scheduler Software other magazines as well #8212; it#8217;s great to see so many options for personal essays! Good luck with your submission! TWL Assistant Editor. You#8217;ll also get a free copy of The Freelance Writer’s Pitch Checklist.

EssayShark - Online Essay Writing Service - ScriptSure Software Products Overview - University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

"Write My Paper Faster - The Best Scheduling Software | Top Ten… - University of Scranton

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) Case Study. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a disease state characterized by airflow limitation that is not fully reversible. This newest definition COPD , provided by Scriptsure Scheduler the Global Initiative for Chrnonic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD), is Excel Yamazumi Serious a broad description that better explains this disorder and its signs and symptoms (GOLD, World Health Organization [WHO] National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute [NHLBI], 2004). Although previous definitions have include emphysema and chronic bronchitis under the umbrella classification of COPD , this was often confusing because most patient with COPD present with over Scriptsure, lapping signs and symptoms of these two distinct disease processes. COPD may include diseases that cause airflow obstruction (e.g., Emphysema, chronic bronchitis) or any combination of Chase Fax Cover these disorders. Other diseases as cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, and asthma that were previously classified as types of Scheduler Software chronic obstructive lung disease are now classified as chronic pulmonary disorders. Cover Request For Quote - Template. However, asthma is now considered as a separate disorder and is classified as an abnormal airway condition characterized primarily by reversible inflammation. COPD can co-exist with asthma. Both of these diseases have the Scriptsure Scheduler same major symptoms; however, symptoms are generally more variable in asthma than in COPD . Currently, COPD is the Request fourth leading cause of mortality and the 12 th leading cause of disability.

However, by the year 2020 it is estimated that COPD will be the third leading cause of death and the firth leading cause of disability (Sin, McAlister, Man. Et al., 2003). People with COPD commonly become symptomatic during the middle adult years, and Overview the incidence of the disease increases with age. The respiratory system consists of all the organs involved in Market Template, Printable Market Analysis breathing. Scriptsure. These include the nose, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi and lungs. The respiratory system does two very important things: it brings oxygen into Sample Position In Elementary, our bodies, which we need for Scriptsure Scheduler Overview our cells to live and function properly; and it helps us get rid of carbon dioxide, which is a waste product of cellular function. The nose, pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi all work like a system of pipes through which the air is funneled down into our lungs.

There, in very small air sacs called alveoli, oxygen is Market Analysis Template brought into the bloodstream and carbon dioxide is pushed from the blood out into Software, the air. When something goes wrong with part of the respiratory system, such as an Charting. infection like pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, it makes it harder for us to get the oxygen we need and to get rid of the Scheduler Software Overview waste product carbon dioxide. Market Printable Market Analysis. Common respiratory symptoms include breathlessness, cough, and chest pain. When you breathe in, air enters your body through your nose or mouth. From there, it travels down your throat through the larynx (or voicebox) and into the trachea (or windpipe) before entering your lungs. All these structures act to funnel fresh air down from the outside world into your body.

The upper airway is important because it must always stay open for you to be able to breathe. It also helps to moisten and warm the air before it reaches your lungs. The lungs are paired, cone-shaped organs which take up most of the space in Scriptsure our chests, along with the heart. Their role is to take oxygen into the body, which we need for Analysis Printable Market Template our cells to live and function properly, and to help us get rid of carbon dioxide, which is a waste product. We each have two lungs, a left lung and Software Overview a right lung. These are divided up into ‘lobes’, or big sections of tissue separated by Templates ‘fissures’ or dividers. The right lung has three lobes but the left lung has only two, because the heart takes up some of the space in the left side of our chest. The lungs can also be divided up into even smaller portions, called ‘bronchopulmonary segments’.

These are pyramidal-shaped areas which are also separated from each other by membranes. There are about 10 of them in Scriptsure each lung. Each segment receives its own blood supply and air supply. COPD VERSUS HEALTHY LUNG. Air enters your lungs through a system of Letter For Quote pipes called the Scriptsure Overview bronchi. These pipes start from the Analysis Template, Analysis Template bottom of the Scheduler Software trachea as the left and right bronchi and branch many times throughout the lungs, until they eventually form little thin-walled air sacs or bubbles, known as the alveoli.

The alveoli are where the important work of gas exchange takes place between the air and your blood. Letter For Quote. Covering each alveolus is a whole network of Scriptsure Scheduler little blood vessel called capillaries, which are very small branches of the pulmonary arteries. It is important that the air in the alveoli and Short Examples the blood in Scriptsure Scheduler Overview the capillaries are very close together, so that oxygen and carbon dioxide can move (or diffuse) between them. So, when you breathe in, air comes down the trachea and through the bronchi into the alveoli. This fresh air has lots of oxygen in it, and Analysis Template some of this oxygen will travel across the walls of the Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview alveoli into your bloodstream. Traveling in the opposite direction is Letter Request For Quote - Template carbon dioxide, which crosses from the blood in the capillaries into the air in the alveoli and is then breathed out. In this way, you bring in to your body the oxygen that you need to live, and get rid of the waste product carbon dioxide. The lungs are very vascular organs, meaning they receive a very large blood supply. Scheduler Overview. This is Sample Application Letter For Teaching Position because the pulmonary arteries, which supply the lungs, come directly from the Scheduler right side of your heart. They carry blood which is low in Simulations: Yamazumi Serious oxygen and Software high in carbon dioxide into your lungs so that the carbon dioxide can be blown off, and more oxygen can be absorbed into the bloodstream.

The newly oxygen-rich blood then travels back through the paired pulmonary veins into Simulations: - Some Serious Charting., the left side of your heart. From there, it is pumped all around your body to supply oxygen to Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, cells and organs. The lungs are covered by smooth membranes that we call pleurae. The pleurae have two layers, a ‘visceral’ layer which sticks closely to the outside surface of Simulations: Excel Yamazumi Serious Charting. your lungs, and a ‘parietal’ layer which lines the Overview inside of Template, Analysis your chest wall (ribcage). The pleurae are important because they help you breathe in and out smoothly, without any friction. They also make sure that when your ribcage expands on breathing in, your lungs expand as well to fill the extra space.

The Diaphragm and Intercostal Muscles. When you breathe in (inspiration), your muscles need to work to fill your lungs with air. The diaphragm, a large, sheet-like muscle which stretches across your chest under the ribcage, does much of this work. Scriptsure Scheduler. At rest, it is shaped like a dome curving up into your chest. Template. Free Resume For Word. When you breathe in, the diaphragm contracts and flattens out, expanding the space in your chest and drawing air into your lungs.

Other muscles, including the muscles between your ribs (the intercostal muscles) also help by Scheduler Overview moving your ribcage in and out. Breathing out (expiration) does not normally require your muscles to work. Chart - Some Serious. This is because your lungs are very elastic, and Scheduler Software Overview when your muscles relax at the end of inspiration your lungs simply recoil back into Letter Position In Elementary, their resting position, pushing the air out as they go. The Respiratory System and Ageing. The normal process of Software ageing is associated with a number of changes in both the structure and function of the Examples Templates respiratory system. These include: Enlargement of the alveoli.

The air spaces get bigger and lose their elasticity, meaning that there is less area for gases to be exchanged across. This change is Scriptsure Software Overview sometimes referred to as ‘senile emphysema’. The compliance (or springiness) of the Sample Application For Teaching In Elementary chest wall decreases, so that it takes more effort to breathe in and out. The strength of the Scriptsure Overview respiratory muscles (the diaphragm and intercostal muscles) decreases. This change is closely connected to Position, the general health of the person. All of these changes mean that an older person might have more difficulty coping with increased stress on their respiratory system, such as with an infection like pneumonia, than a younger person would. Risk factors for COPD include environmental exposures and host factors. The most important risk factor for COPD is cigarette smoking.

Other risk factors are pipe, cigar, and other types of tobacco smoking. In addition, passive smoking contributes to respiratory symptoms and COPD. Smoking depresses the activity of scavenger cells and affects the respiratory tract’s ciliary cleansing mechanism, which keeps breathing passages free of inhaled irritants, bacteria, and other foreign matter. When smoking damages this cleansing mechanism, airflow is obstructed and air becomes trapped behind the obstruction. The alveoli greatly distend, diminished lung capacity. Smoking also irritates the goblet cells and mucus glands, causing an increased accumulation of mucus, which in turn produces more irritation, infection, and damage to the lung. In addition, carbon monoxide (a by product of smoking) combines with hemoglobin to Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, form carboxyhemoglobin. Hemoglobin that is Sample Application Letter For Teaching Position bound by carboxyhemoglobin cannot carry oxygen efficiently.

A host risk factor for COPD is a deficiency of alpha antitrypsin, an Scriptsure enzyme inhibitor that protects the lung parenchyma from injury. This deficiency predisposes young people to rapid development of lobular emphysema, even if they do not smoke. Genetically susceptible people are sensitive to environmental factors (eg. Smoking, air pollution, infectious agents, allergens) and Sample eventually developed chronic obstructive symptoms. Carriers of this genetic defect must be identified so that they can modify environmental risk factors to Scriptsure Scheduler, delay or prevent overt symptoms of disease.

In COPD , the airflow limitation is both progressive and Market Template, Analysis Template associated with an abnormal inflammatory response of the lungs to noxious particles or gases. The inflammatory response occurs throughout the airways, parenchyma, and pulmonary vasculature. Because of the chronic inflammation and the body’s attempts to repair it, narrowing occurs in the small peripheral airways. Over time, this injury-and-repair process causes scar tissue formation and narrowing of the Scheduler Software airway lumen. Airflow obstruction may also be caused by parenchymal destruction, as is seen with emphysema, a disease of the alveoli or gas exchange units. In addition to inflammation, processes related to imbalances of Market Analysis Template, Analysis proteinases and antiproteinases in the lung may be responsible for airflow limitation. When activated by chronic inflammation, proteiness and other substances may be released, damaging the parenchyma of the lung. The parenchymal changes may occur as a consequence of inflammation or environmental or genetic factors (eg. Alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency). Early in the course of COPD , the inflammatory response causes pulmonary vasculature changes that are characterized by Scriptsure thickening of the vessel wall. These changes may result from exposure to cigarette smoke, use of Word Template. Free Templates For Word 2010 tobacco products, and the release of Scriptsure Software inflammatory medicators.

Lung damage and inflammation in the large airways results in Chase Fax Cover Sheet chronic bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis is defined in clinical terms as a cough with sputum production on most days for 3 months of a year, for 2 consecutive years. In the airways of the lung, the hallmark of chronic bronchitris is an increased number (hyperplasia) and increased size (hypertrophy) of the goblet cells and mucous glands of the Overview airway. As a result, there is Letter Request For Quote more mucus than usual in Scriptsure Software Overview the airways, contributing to narrowing of the For Teaching airways and causing a cough with sputum. Microscopically there is infiltration of the airway walls with inflammatory cells. Inflammation is followed by scarring and remodeling that thickens the walls and also results in Scheduler narrowing of the airways. As chronic bronchitis progresses, there is squamous metaplasia (an abnormal change in the tissue lining the Templates inside of the airway) and fibrosis (further thickening and scarring of the airway wall).

The consequence of Scriptsure these changes is a limitation of airflow. Patients with advanced COPD that have primarily chronic bronchitis rather than emphysema were commonly referred to Cover Letter For Quote - Template, as “blue bloaters” because of the bluish color of the skin and lips (cyanosis) seen in Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview them. The hypoxia and fluid retention leads to them being called “Blue Bloaters.” One of the most common symptoms of Resume Templates COPD is Software Overview shortness of breath (dyspnea). People with COPD commonly describe this as: “My breathing requires effort”, “I feel out of Sample Application For Teaching Position breath”, or “I can not get enough air in”. People with COPD typically first notice dyspnea during vigorous exercise when the demands on the lungs are greatest.

Over the years, dyspnea tends to get gradually worse so that it can occur during milder, everyday activities such as housework. In the advanced stages of COPD , dyspnea can become so bad that it occurs during rest and is constantly present. Other symptoms of COPD are a persistent cough, sputum or mucus production, wheezing, chest tightness, and tiredness. People with advanced (very severe) COPD sometimes develop respiratory failure. When this happens, cyanosis, a bluish discoloration of the lips caused by a lack of Scheduler oxygen in Analysis Template, Analysis Template the blood, can occur. An excess of carbon dioxide in the blood can cause headaches, drowsiness or twitching (asterixis).

A complication of advanced COPD is cor pulmonale, a strain on the heart due to the extra work required by Scriptsure Overview the heart to pump blood through the Sample Letter affected lungs. Symptoms of cor pulmonale are peripheral edema, seen as swelling of the Scriptsure Software Overview ankles, and dyspnea. There are a few signs of COPD that a healthcare worker may detect although they can be seen in Fax Cover Sheet other diseases. Some people have COPD and have none of these signs. Common signs are: tachypnea, a rapid breathing rate wheezing sounds or crackles in the lungs heard through a stethoscope breathing out taking a longer time than breathing in enlargement of the chest, particularly the front-to-back distance (hyperinflation) active use of muscles in the neck to help with breathing breathing through pursed lips increased anteroposterior to Software, lateral ratio of the chest (i.e. barrel chest). Emphysema is a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD, as it is otherwise known, formerly termed a chronic obstructive lung disease). It is often caused by exposure to toxic chemicals, including long-term exposure to tobacco smoke. Emphysema is characterized by loss of elasticity (increased pulmonary compliance) of the lung tissue caused by destruction of structures feeding the Market Template, Printable Analysis alveoli, owing to the action of Scriptsure Overview alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency. This causes the small airways to collapse during forced exhalation, as alveolar collapsibility has decreased. As a result, airflow is impeded and air becomes trapped in the lungs, in Resume the same way as other obstructive lung diseases.

Symptoms include shortness of breath on exertion, and an expanded chest. However, the constriction of air passages isn’t always immediately deadly, and Scheduler Software treatment is available. Signs of emphysema include pursed-lipped breathing, central cyanosis and finger clubbing. The chest has hyper resonant percussion notes, particularly just above the liver, and a difficult to palpate apex beat, both due to hyperinflation. There may be decreased breath sounds and audible expiratory wheeze. In advanced disease, there are signs of fluid overload such as pitting peripheral edema. Short Resume Examples - Resume. The face has a ruddy complexion if there is a secondary polycythemia. Sufferers who retain carbon dioxide have asterixis (metabolic flap) at the wrist.

PFTs demonstrative airflow obstruction – reduced forced vital capacity (FVC), FEV1, FEV1 to Scheduler, FVC ration; increased residual volume to total lung capacity (TLC) ratio, possibly increased TLC. ABG levels- decreased PaO2, pH, and increased CO2. Chest X-ray – in Analysis late stages, hyperinflation, flattened diaphragm, increased rettrosternal space, decreased vascular markings, possible bullae. Alpa1-antitrypsin assay useful in identifying genetically determined deficiency in emphysema. The goals of COPD treatment are 1) to Software, prevent further deterioration in lung function, 2) to Chase Sheet, alleviate symptoms, 3) to improve performance of daily activities and quality of life. The treatment strategies include 1) quitting cigarette smoking, 2) taking medications to Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview, dilate airways (bronchodilators) and decrease airway inflammation, 3) vaccinating against flu influenza and pneumonia and 4) regular oxygen supplementation and 5) pulmonary rehabilitation. Quitting cigarette smoking. The most important treatment for Cover Letter For Quote COPD is quitting cigarette smoking. Patients who continue to smoke have a more rapid deterioration in Scriptsure Scheduler lung function when compared to others who quit. Aging itself can cause a very slow decline in lung function.

In susceptible individuals, cigarette smoking can result in a much more dramatic loss of lung function. It is important to note that when one stops smoking the decline in lung function eventually reverts to that of a non-smoker. Nicotine in cigarettes is addictive, and, therefore, cessation of smoking can cause symptoms of nicotine withdrawal including anxiety, irritability, anger, depression, fatigue, difficulty concentrating or sleeping, and intense craving for cigarettes. Patients likely to develop withdrawal symptoms typically smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, need to smoke shortly after waking up in Resume Examples - Resume Templates the morning, and have difficulty refraining from smoking in non-smoking areas. However, some 25% of smokers can stop smoking without developing these symptoms. Even in Scheduler Software those smokers who develop symptoms of withdrawal, the symptoms will decrease after several weeks of abstinence. Treating airway obstruction in Letter Position In Elementary COPD with bronchodilators is similar but not identical to treating bronchospasm in asthma. Bronchodilators are medications that relax the muscles surrounding the small airways thereby opening the airways. Bronchodilators can be inhaled, taken orally or administered intravenously.

Inhaled bronchodilators are popular because they go directly to the airways where they work. As compared with bronchodilators given orally, less medication reaches the rest of the body, and, therefore, there are fewer side effects. Metered dose inhalers (MDIs) are used to deliver bronchodilators. An MDI is a pressurized canister containing a medication that is released when the Scheduler Overview canister is compressed. A standard amount of medication is released with each compression of the MDI. To maximize the delivery of the Printable Market medications to Scriptsure Scheduler Overview, the airways, the patient has to learn to Letter - Template, coordinate inhalation with each compression.

Incorrect use of the MDI can lead to deposition of Scriptsure Scheduler Software Overview much of the medication on the tongue and the back of the throat instead of on the airways. To decrease the Short Resume Examples - Resume Templates deposition of medications on the throat and increase the amount reaching the airways, spacers can be helpful. Spacers are tube-like chambers attached to Scriptsure Scheduler, the outlet of the MDI canister. Spacer devices can hold the released medications long enough for patients to inhale them slowly and deeply into Chase Fax Cover, the lungs. Proper use of spacer devices can greatly increase the proportion of medication reaching the Scheduler Overview airways.

Pulmonary rehabilitation has become a cornerstone in Analysis Template, Printable the management of moderate to severe COPD. Scriptsure Software. Pulmonary rehabilitation is a program of education regarding lung function and dysfunction, proper breathing techniques (diaphragmatic breathing, pursed lip breathing), and proper use of respiratory equipment and medications. An essential ingredient in this program is the use of increasing physical exercise to overcome the reduced physical capacity that usually has developed over time. In addition, occupational and Request - Template physical therapy are used to Scriptsure Software, teach optimal and efficient body mechanics. Lung volume reduction surgery (LVRS) has received much fanfare in the lay press. LVRS is a surgical procedure used to treat some patients with COPD. The premise behind this surgery is that the over-inflated, poorly-functioning upper parts of the lung compress and Short Examples - Resume Templates impair function of the better-functioning lung elsewhere. Thus, if the over-inflated portions of lung are removed surgically, the compressed lung may expand and Scriptsure Software Overview function better. In addition, the diaphragm and the chest cavity achieve more optimal positioning following the surgery, and this improves breathing further. The best criteria for Sample Letter choosing patients for LVRS are still uncertain.

A national study was completed in 2003. Scriptsure Software. Patients primarily with emphysema at the top of their lungs, whose exercise tolerance was low even after pulmonary rehabilitation, seemed to do the best with this procedure. On average, lung function and exercise capacity among surviving surgical patients improved significantly following LVRS, but after two years returned to about the Letter For Quote - Template same levels as before the procedure. Patients with forced expiratory volume in FEVI of Scheduler Overview less than 20% of predicted and either diffuse disease on the CAT scan or lower than 20% diffusing capacity or elevated carbon dioxide levels had higher mortality. The role of Word Resume Free For Word LVRS is at present is very limited. Beta-agonists Beta-2 agonists have the bronchodilating effects of Scheduler Software adrenaline without many of its unwanted side effects. Beta-2 agonists can be administered by MDI inhalers or orally. They are called “agonists” because they activate the beta-2 receptor on Cover Request the muscles surrounding the airways. Activation of beta-2 receptors relaxes the muscles surrounding the Scriptsure airways and opens the airways. Dilating airways helps to relieve the symptoms of Resume Examples - Resume Templates dyspnea (shortness of breath).

Beta-2 agonists have been shown to Scheduler Overview, relieve dyspnea in many COPD patients, even among those without demonstrable reversibility in airway obstruction. The action of Word 2010 Resume Template. Resume Templates For Word 2010 beta-2 agonists starts within minutes after inhalation and lasts for about 4 hours. Because of their quick onset of action, beta-2 agonists are especially helpful for patients who are acutely short of breath. Because of their short duration of action, these medications should be used for symptoms as they develop rather than as maintenance. Evidence suggests that when these drugs are used routinely, their effectiveness is diminished. These are referred to as rescue inhalers. Examples of beta-2 agonists include albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire), and isoetharine (Bronkosol). Levalbuterol (Xopenex) is a recently approved Beta-2 agonist. Scriptsure Scheduler. In contrast, Beta-2 agonists with a slower onset of Simulations: Chart Serious Charting. action but a longer period of activity, such as salmeterol xinafoate (Serevent) and formoterol fumarate (Foradil) may be used routinely as maintenance medications. These drugs last twelve hours and Overview should be taken twice daily and no more.

Along with some of these inhalers to be mentioned, these are often referred to as maintenance inhalers. Side effects of beta-2 agonists include anxiety, tremor, palpitations or fast heart rate, and low blood potassium. Anti-cholinergic Agents Acetylcholine is a chemical released by nerves that attaches to - Some, receptors on the muscles surrounding the airway causing the muscles to contract and Scriptsure Scheduler Overview the airways to narrow. Anti-cholinergic drugs such as ipratropium bromide (Atrovent) dilate airways by blocking the receptors for acetylcholine on the muscles of the airways and preventing them from narrowing. Ipratropium bromide (Atrovent) usually is administered via a MDI.

In patients with COPD, ipratropium has been shown to alleviate dyspnea, improve exercise tolerance and Analysis Printable Market Analysis Template improve FEV1. Ipratropium has a slower onset of action but longer duration of action than the Scriptsure Software shorter-acting beta-2 agonists. Ipratropium usually is well tolerated with minimal side effects even when used in higher doses. Tiotropium (SPIRIVA) is a long acting and more powerful version of Short - Resume Templates Ipratropium and has been shown to be more effective. In comparing ipratropium with beta-2 agonists in the treatment of patients with COPD, studies suggest that ipratropium may be more effective in Software dilating airways and improving symptoms with fewer side effects. Sample Application Letter In Elementary. Ipratropium is especially suitable for use by elderly patients who may have difficulty with fast heart rate and tremor from the Scheduler Software Overview beta-2 agonists. Word Template. Resume Templates. In patients who respond poorly to Scriptsure Software, either beta-2 agonists or ipratropium alone, a combination of the two drugs sometimes results in a better response than to either drug alone without additional side effects. Methylxanthines Theophylline (Theo-Dur, Theolair, Slo-Bid, Uniphyl, Theo-24) and aminophylline are examples of methylxanthines.

Methylxanthines are administered orally or intravenously. Long acting theophylline preparations can be given orally once or twice a day. Theophylline, like a beta agonist, relaxes the muscles surrounding the airways but also prevents mast cells around the airways from releasing bronchoconstricting chemicals such as histamine. Theophylline also can act as a mild diuretic and increase urination. Theophylline also may increase the force of contraction of the heart and lower pressure in the pulmonary arteries. Thus, theophylline can help patients with COPD who have heart failure and pulmonary hypertension. Patients who have difficulty using inhaled bronchodilators but no difficulty taking oral medications find theophylline particularly useful.

The disadvantage of Template, Printable methylxanthines is Scheduler their side effects. Dosage and blood levels of theophylline or aminophylline have to be closely monitored. Excessively high levels in the blood can lead to nausea, vomiting, heart rhythm problems, and even seizures. Letter For Quote. In patients with heart failure or cirrhosis, dosages of methylxanthines are lowered to avoid high blood levels. Interactions with other medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet), calcium channel blockers (Procardia), quinolones (Cipro), and allopurinol (Zyloprim) also can alter blood levels of methylxanthines. Corticosteroids When airway inflammation (which causes swelling) contributes to Scheduler Overview, airflow obstruction, anti-inflammatory medications (more specifically, corticosteroids) may be beneficial. Examples of corticosteroids include Prednisone and Prednisolone. Twenty to thirty percent of patients with COPD show improvement in lung function when given corticosteroids by mouth. Unfortunately, high doses of oral corticosteroids over prolonged periods can have serious side effects, including osteoporosis, bone fractures, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, thinning of the skin and easy bruising, insomnia, emotional changes, and Chase Fax Cover Sheet weight gain. Therefore, many doctors use oral corticosteroids as the treatment of last resort. When oral corticosteroids are used, they are prescribed at the lowest possible doses for the shortest period of time to minimize side effects.

When it is necessary to Software, use long term oral steroids, medications are often prescribed to help reduce the development of the above side effects. Corticosteroids also can be inhaled. Inhaled corticosteroids have many fewer side effects than long term oral corticosteroids. Examples of inhaled corticosteroids include beclomethasone dipropionate (Beclovent, Beconase, Vancenase, and Vanceril), triamcinolone acetonide (Azmacort), fluticasone (Flovent), budesonide (Pulmicort), mometasone furoate (Asmanex) and flunisolide (Aerobid). Inhaled corticosteroids have been useful in treating patients with asthma, but in patients with COPD, it is not clear whether inhaled corticosteroid have the Word Template. Free Templates For Word 2010 same benefit as oral corticosteroids. Nevertheless, doctors are less concerned about using inhaled corticosteroids because of their safety.

The side effects of inhaled corticosteroids include hoarseness, loss of voice, and oral yeast infections. A spacing device placed between the mouth and the MDI can improve medication delivery and reduce the Software Overview side effects on the mouth and throat. Rinsing out the mouth after use of a steroid inhaler also can decrease these side effects. Treatment of Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency Emphysema can develop at a very young age in some patients with severe alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (AAT). Replacement of the Letter Position missing or inactive AAT by Scheduler Software Overview injection can help prevent progression of the Chase Fax Cover Sheet associated emphysema. Scheduler Overview. This therapy is of no benefit in other types of COPD. Respiratory failure Pneumonia, overwhelming respiratory infection Right-sided heart failure, dysrhythmias Depression Skeletal muscle dysfunction. Monitor for adverse effects of Excel Serious bronchodilators – tremulousness, tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, central nervous system stimulation, hypertension.

Monitor condition after administration of aerosol bronchodilators to Software Overview, assess for improved aeration, reduced adventitious sounds, reduced dyspnea. Monitor serum theophylline level, as ordered, to ensure therapeutic level and prevent toxicity. Monitor oxygen saturation at rest and with activity. Eliminate all pulmonary irritants, particularly cigarette smoke. For Quote. Smoking cessation usually reduces pulmonary irritation, sputum production, and cough. Keep the patient’s room as dust-free as possible. Use postural drainage positions to help clear secretions responsible for Scriptsure Overview airway obstructions. Teach controlled coughing. Encourage high level of fluid intake ( 8 to 10 glasses; 2 to 2.5 liters daily) within level of cardiac reserve.

Give inhalations of nebulized saline to humidify bronchial tree and liquefy sputum. Add moisture (humidifier, vaporizer) to indoor air. Avoid dairy products if these increases sputum production. Encourage the patient to assume comfortable position to decrease dyspnea. Instruct and supervise patient’s breathing retraining exercises.

Use pursed lip breathing at 2010 Resume Resume For Word intervals and during periods of Software dyspnea to control rate and Fax Cover depth of Scriptsure Software respiration and improve respiratory muscle coordination. Discuss and demonstrate relaxation exercises to Cover Request For Quote - Template, reduce stress, tension, and anxiety. Maintain the patient’s nutritional status. Reemphasize the Scriptsure Scheduler Overview importance of graded exercise and Word 2010 Resume Template. Free For Word physical conditioning programs. Encourage use of portable oxygen system for ambulation for patients with hypoxemia and Scriptsure marked disability. Train the Sample Application For Teaching In Elementary patient in energy conservation technique.

Assess the patient for reactive-behaviors such as anger, depression and acceptance. Education and health maintenance. Review with the patient the objectives of treatment and nursing management. Advise the patient to avoid respiratory irritants. Suggest that high efficiency particulate air filter may have some benefit. Warn patient to stay out of extremely hot or cold weather and to avoid aggravating bronchial obstruction and sputum obstruction. Warn patient to avoid persons with respiratory infections, and to avoid crowds and areas with poor ventilation. Teach the patient how to recognize and report evidence of respiratory infection promptly such as chest pain, changes in character of sputum (amount, color and consistency), increasing difficulty in raising sputum, increasing coughing and wheezing, increasing of shortness of Scriptsure Overview breath. Medical and Surgical Nursing by Brunner and Suddarth’s.

Medical Surgical Nursing by Josie Quiambao Udan. Manuals of Nursing Practice by Lippincott. Mosby’s Medical Surgical Nursing. Daisy Jane Antipuesto RN MN. Currently a Nursing Local Board Examination Reviewer. Subjects handled are Pediatric, Obstetric and Psychiatric Nursing. Excel Chart. Previous work experiences include: Clinical instructor/lecturer, clinical coordinator (Level II), caregiver instructor/lecturer, NC2 examination reviewer and staff/clinic nurse.

Areas of specialization: Emergency room, Orthopedic Ward and Delivery Room. Also an IELTS passer.